Zero Carbon Decals in Black Cut Vinyl are a simple and effective way to identify your Zero Carbon building project and add value to your investment. Zero Carbon Decals come with a carrier sheet and are simple to mount on smooth surfaces such as doors, walls and windows. Zero Carbon Decals can be used either indoors or outdoors, and include an applicator and mounting instructions.
When selecting orientation, choose "Front" if you want the decal to be viewed on a surface that is facing you. "Front" orientation is most common. Choose "Reverse" when you want the decal to be mounted on the opposite side of the surface facing you. For example, if you want to mount a decal on the inside of a glass door but have it viewed from the outside, choose a "Reverse" decal.
- 20% discount when purchasing 2-4 decals
- 30% discount when purchasing 5-11 decals
- 40% discount when purchasing 12+ decals
Zero Carbon Decals in Black Cut Vinyl at a glance:
- Material: Black Adhesive Vinyl
- Thickness: 2-mil
- Adhesive: Clear, solvent-base, permanent adhesive
- Ultra-High Gloss
- Minimum Application Temperature: 8°C / 46°F
- Minimum Life Expectancy: 7 years of outdoor durability