For a limited time, all LEED Decals include free shipping!
Vinyl-cut LEED Decals are a simple and effective way to identify your green building and add value to your LEED certification! LEED Decals can be applied to any smooth surface and work particularly well on doors, walls and windows - they can even bend around corners. LEED Decals can be used either indoors or outdoors, and include an applicator and mounting instructions.
When selecting orientation, choose "Front" if you want the decal to be viewed on a surface that is facing you. "Front" orientation is most common. Choose "Reverse" when you want the decal to be mounted on the opposite side of the surface facing you. For example, if you want to mount a decal on the inside of a glass door but have it viewed from the outside, choose a "Reverse" decal.
- 20% when purchasing 2-4 decals
- 30% when purchasing 5-11 decals
- 40% when purchasing 12+ decals
LEED Decals at a Glance:
- Material: Adhesive Vinyl
- Thickness: 2-mil
- Adhesive: Clear, solvent-base, permanent adhesive
- Ultra-High Gloss
- Minimum Application Temperature: 8°C / 46°F
- Minimum Life Expectancy: 7years of outdoor durability