LEED Plaques represent the new standard for LEED certified buildings in Canada. LEED Plaques feature 3/4” thick solid glass mounted with three heavy-duty aluminum standoffs. Each LEED Plaque is sandblasted by hand and clearly displays the year and level of your LEED certification. Designed for both beauty and durability, LEED Plaques are an enduring symbol of your commitment to sustainability and green building!
Each LEED Plaque comes with a set of 3 aluminum stand offs, a mounting template, and simple instructions for installation.
At a Glance:
- Dimensions: 40.5cm dia x 2cm (16" dia. x 3/4" thick)
- Weight: 6.21 kg (13.70 lbs)
- Materials: Glass and Aluminum
- Stand offs will hold the LEED Plaque 3.8cm (1-1/2") off the wall, and the cap height is 5mm (3/16").
- Note: wall screws and reinforcements are not included as these will vary depending on your mounting surface